I’ve been making these for quite some time now. They are pretty simple to make and a great addition to a family taco night!
Here is what you need:
- White Corn Tortillas
- Lime Juice ( I suggest using fresh lime juice)
- Coarse Salt
- Lawry’s Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the pan with olive oil.
- Cut the tortillas using a pizza cutter into wedges.
- Using a brush, brush the tortilla wedges with a coat of olive oil and then a coat of lime juice.
- Sprinkle the salt and Lawry’s seasoning on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes, flip chips and bake for another 7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite salsa!