Laurie from The Rookie Wife tagged me in this fun post! Thanks Laurie! If you haven’t checked out her blog you should!
11 Random Things about Myself
1. I’ve been married for 7 years.
2. I have lived in Florida, Utah, and California.
3. I hate moving and wish we could stay in one place for more than 4 years.
4. I like to watch basketball with my Hubs and little boy.
5. I love shopping. Especially clothes shopping.
6. I love reading gossip and fashion magazines.
7. I hate scary movies and haunted houses but like Halloween.
8. I have a fear of flying.
9. I was very into theatre in high school and was on a theatre scholarship in college. I loved being in plays but couldn’t sing.
10. I don’t really like to cook but I do love to eat.
11. I’m a procrastinator.
1. Do you consider yourself a good cook?
It’s not something that I love to do. I do think I’m definitely getting better with time and practice.
2. If you weren’t doing your current job, what would you be doing?
I love being a stay at home mom. I may go back to teaching in the future but for now I’m happy.
3.Who is your celebrity crush?
Hmmm so many:) I guess Channing Tatum would top the list.
4.Would you rather be at a beach or go camping?
5. Why do you blog?
I started out being a reader of some of those fabulous craft blogs. They always inspire me! I love to write and share my ideas so the next step for me was to start a blog!
6. What was your favorite part about blogging?
Getting to know other bloggers and reading all the sweet comments.
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I would love to be closer to my family in Florida.
8. What do you value most in other people?
Kindness and a good sense of humor.
9. What can’t you do, but wish you could?
I always get like this when I’m pregnant but I would love to run and exercise. After almost 8 months of doing nothing I really miss getting all sweaty and the energy I get from a good exercise.
10. If you could see only black and white, and only one other color, what would it be?
11. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I always keep myself busy doing this or that. Sometimes I just need to stop and smell the roses.
What is your favorite activity?
What was your favorite thing about childhood?
What is your favorite movie?
Favorite Ice cream flavor?
Who have people said you looked like?
What is your worst pet peeve?
Who do people say you look like?
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Do you have a favorite quote?
and now I’m passing the tag onto…