I’m in Vegas this week!! I had to share what I’m bringing with me. I’m pretty simple when it comes to my look. I tend to migrate towards classics than being too trendy. Here is what I am wearing this week in Vegas.
1. This is an example of just my everyday look. I know its going to be hot in Vegas so I made sure to pack plenty of tanks and shorts. I’m loving the coral turquoise color combo for the summer. I have a bracelet very similar to the one pictured. As for earrings, I always wear diamond studs. I love the simple look and they go with everything.
2. I love my grey sneaks. Again, they go with everything and are super comfy.
3. My nail polish on my toes: OPI Cajun Shrimp. One of my favorite colors from OPI. I’m rockin’ the french manicure on my fingernails this week.
4. I brought quite a few bikinis to Vegas this week. I plan on being by the pool most of the week!! I found one like the one picture at Target. I also got a very cute Ella Moss white knitted bikini too!
5. I also brought a lot of dresses with me to Vegas! I love dressing up at night. I was lucky and found a sale at Macy’s on some of their Bar III dresses!! However, I do have to say my staple is the LBD. The two I brought along are both from Express and look very similar to the one above. I usually just pair it with hoops and bangles. I don’t go all crazy with my shoes. I’m tall (5’10) so I like to keep my heels short. Plus you do a ton of walking in Vegas! Why kill your feet like that? Nothing ruins a night like a huge ol’ blister.