I love the look of rag wreaths! I actually made this one last year and love the country “home” look that it has. I know there are a ton of tutorials online on how to make these! They are pretty simple (just a little time consuming).
– Wire wreath form – You can get them from any craft store and I made the largest one.
– I used 1/2 yard of 5 different fabrics. I did make this large wreath and two smaller wreaths for gifts and it was enough fabric. I say if you are just making this wreath about 2 yards total will do.
– Scissors or pinking shears
- I start but cutting all the fabric into strips. You want them about 1 inch wide and 6 inches long.
- Double knot the fabric around the wreath wire form.
- I then clip any fabric strips that seems too long or hanging out. If you like the look of pieces being to long or short you can always keep it.
That’s it! Super easy.