Happy Friday Friends!
I get a lot of questions on where I find my graphics for my website and background papers. So today I am bringing you some of my favorite graphic shops! Some are free and some are not. I have no problem supporting artists especially if I love their work!
1. Angie Makes – I love this shop and have purchased several illustrations from her. If you look closely through her shop you might find her artwork on my site currently. In addition to clip art she also has gorgeous Blogger and WordPress templates.
2. The Ink Nest – I love the beautiful hand drawn vector graphics from this shop. I have a few of their graphics in my collection.They also run a blog and have a few freebies for download.
3. Freebiesbug – A collection of free patterns, backgrounds, and fonts.
4. Lauren Harrison – A lovely blog with free patterns.
5. Creative Market – This is my new love. I can spend a lot of time just gazing at all the amazing work from graphic artists. This is like Etsy but with digital items. It is now my go to source for clip art and backgrounds.
6. Mel Stampz – I love her blog and have used so many of her backgrounds in different projects.
7. Sugar Hill Co. – I am a fan of their patterns and doodle graphics.
8. Unsplash – A resource for amazing Hi-Res photos. Not just your average stock photos! Their photos are beautiful! I used some of their photos on different projects and it turned out amazing! I love this site!
9. Design Seeds – My favorite color design inspiration site!
Please be sure to check with each site’s terms of service before starting on any project. These are just a few of my favorites…Do you have a favorite go to graphic shop or blog? Leave a link in the comments below! I would love to check them out!
Have a great weekend!