My friend Alexis from Persia Lou did a top ten of her most popular posts and I thought it would be fun to do it over here.
This year has been HUGE for me in blog land. I have enjoyed getting to know so many lovely ladies through blogging! Seriously, I just want thank all my blog friends (who have turned into RL friends for some!) and readers for all your support and kind words! I read and love every one your comments and they truly make me smile. So thank you, thank you, thank you. Since this is the time for refection on the past year, here is what my little blog has been up to.
Some huge things blog related for me this year have been:
- I started contributing over at the Smart! School House with one of my favorite bloggers Kelly.
- I joined The Silhouette Support Team – a group of 7 Silhouette savvy ladies who help Lauren (The Thinking Closet) run The Silhouette Challenge Group (308 members strong and growing). For those of you who do not know, The Silhouette Challenge Group is pretty much the most awesome Silhouette group on Facebook! We put on monthly challenge posts and the group helps troubleshooting and sharing their Silhouette projects. It’s such a great group of ladies and they have been so helpful teaching me the in’s and out’s of the Silhouette. You don’t need a blog to join just have a Facebook profile. For more information how to join, head over to Lauren’s sign up page.
- I was picked for the Silhouette Design Team to share apparel projects with one of my favorite crafting machines the Silhouette!!
- I started writing articles for P+G. You can read some of those articles here, here, here, and here.
Some fun things coming up this New Year:
I am going to CHA Mega Show in less than two weeks!!!! YAY! Can you tell that I am just a little bit excited for this?!?
Some of my personal goals last year included:
- Learn Illustrator
Check! I took quite a few Nicole’s Classes this past year to help me. It is still in progress but I can say with confidence I know my way around Illustrator and know the basics. I am still learning all the tricks though:)
- Keep working on my photography
Yup! This one is still a huge priority for me. I am always reading my favorite photography blogs and always learning something new. I absolutely love the images I have taken this year of my boys growing up. I will always hold these photos near to my heart and one of the reasons I love photography. This year I was lucky to photograph two families this year! My lovely sister and family let me use them as guinea pigs while I was down in Florida. The other family was a friend I have met here in LA. It was such a learning experience for me to shoot another family! The photos I took ended up on their Christmas card this year! 😉 So cool!!
- Complete Insanity from start to finish then maintain by regular exercise
My husband and I tackled this one. We actually did it! I didn’t send it for shirt or anything but I should of:) If anything it made my not so strong back really strong! I had no back pain for a while which is HUGE for me. I struggle with back pain on almost a daily basis. However, we did not maintain it. Boo. So this New Year my goal is to start working out again (cliche?) and with focus on getting my back strong!! Back pain stinks.
This is probably my longest post ever!! Nothing like cramming it all in. So with out further adieu here are my top ten most popular posts of 2013:
That’s it! Whew! That was a long post! I hope everyone enjoyed the look back as much as I did!
Have a safe and FUN New Year’s!! See you in 2014!!